Our clients are talking about
Sustainability and ESG
The future of work
Business leaders and companies work with us to craft points-of-view that are authoritative and distinctive—that bring out their knowledge and strategically position them in the marketplace of ideas.
To empower our clients, we highlight issues to watch and questions to ask.
Backgrounders and Talk Tracks
Meeting participants receive an agenda, but they don't necessarily know what is going to transpire. And the last thing a participant want is to be blind-sided by an issue or another speaker.
We know our clients. We study the issue space and provide context, so when the executive walks into the room, they have a sense of the what the dialogue is going to be about. Based on our intelligence network, research, and analysis, we provide talk tracks that aligns with the executive's interests and, based on the meeting purpose and other participants, offers unique contributions to the discussion.
For select clients, topics, and audiences, we also provide content and guidance for speeches and media interviews.
A Cheat Sheet for Corporate Directors
Multinational companies have moved aggressively into emerging markets. But in today's uncertain and volatile world, board members say that it's hard for them to provide oversight as managment pursues growth in diverse markets around the globe.
Drawing on 15 years of advisory work, Longview Global Advisors produced a one-page, practical guide for corporate directors highlighting issues to watch and questions to ask.
From the Guide...
Seven questions to ask in the boardroom
- What are our sources of information about emerging markets?
- What are the interests of our business partners?
- What is management’s view of the future?
- How does the situation in Market A differ from that in Market B?
- What are our brand and public affairs strategies?
- Do we have the right people and processes in place to manage risks?
- Are we able to adjust course should conditions or objectives change?